- Google Summer of Code, 2011
Brandon Wiley - Blocking-resistant Transport Evaluation Framework
George Kadianakis - Pluggable transports
Julien Voisin - Metadata Anonymisation Toolkit
Kamran Khan - GTK+ Frontend and Client Mode Improvements for arm
Max - Custom GDM3 startup menu, aka. tails-greeter
Sathyanarayanan Gunasekaran - GSoC : Orbot + ORLib
- Anonym, bertagaz, and intrigeri
- Maintainers of The Amnesic Incognito Live System.
- Marco Bonetti
- Focusing on MobileTor for the iPhone.
- Kasimir Gabert
- Maintains TorStatus.
- Marcia Hofmann and Kevin Bankston
- EFF lawyers who helped write the Tor Legal FAQ and tirelessly answers the phone when somebody in the world has a legal question about Tor.
- Andreas Jonsson
- Works on OS X Tor Browser Bundle sandbox technology.
- Fabian Keil
- One of the core Privoxy developers, and also a Tor fan. He's the reason Tor and Privoxy still work well together.
- Julius Mittenzwei
- A lawyer with the CCC in Germany. Coordinates the German Tor community with respect to legal questions and concerns.
- Shava Nerad
- Our former Development Director. She still works on PR and community relations.
- Lasse Øverlier
- Writes research papers on Tor: attacks, defenses, and resource management, especially for hidden services.
- Nart Villeneuve
- Security researcher who works with Jacob on Internet Censorship research.
- Ethan Zuckerman
- A blogger who has written some interesting tutorials for how, when, and whether to use Tor. He also teaches activists around the world about Tor and related tools.
- All our relay operators, people who write research papers about Tor, people who teach others about Tor, etc.