- firstname.lastname@example.org is the address to use for Tor support requests. This is staffed by volunteers helping people with questions about all things Tor. This is best effort service with no guarantees.
- email@example.com can put new website translations into place, and help answer questions about existing and new translations.
- tordnsel at torproject.org is the alias for the people responsible for the tordns exitlist.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is for questions and comments about getting money to the developers. More donations means more Tor. We're happy to help think about creative ways for you to contribute.
- email@example.com is for press/media, questions and comments about Tor the non-profit corporation: trademark questions, affiliation and coordination, major gifts, contract inquiries, licensing and certification, etc.
Contact us via our microblogging Identi.ca account @torproject.
Tor users and developers can also be found in the following channels on OFTC:
- #tor - User and relay operation discussions. Having trouble running Tor or a question for other Tor users? Then this is the spot for you.
- #tor-dev - Channel for people who want to do development. Discussions about Tor-related coding, protocols, and project ideas are all welcome.
- #nottor - This is where Tor people hang out to talk about stuff that is not related to Tor.
Tor is experimenting with live chat (XMPP/Jabber/GChat), Voice over IP (VOIP), VOIP+ZRTP, SIP, Video, and desktop sharing through the Jitsi Open Source Communicator. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for live help, questions, or feedback. This address does not receive emails, only XMPP and VOIP.
The best time to reach someone is 10:00 - 12:00 GMT-5 on Tuesday and 16:00 - 18:00 GMT-5 on Thursday.
Our OTR fingerprint is F624A3 158D22 19F48E E28A73 09F527 1AD5DF 668D. Learn more about Off-the-Record Messenging.
If none of the above appeal to you, calling +1-781-948-1982 will reach the Tor office. Should there be no answer, please leave a message with a way to reach you. Please email email@example.com for technical support.